Asking for your advice, insight and recommendations to make my emails even more valuable to you.
Sometimes getting customer feedback is as simple as asking for brief advice on any of the following:
1. What would you like me to do more of in these emails?
2. What would you like me to do less of in these emails?
3. What would you like me to call you about?
4. Who would benefit from my talking to: either them or me?
5. When would you like this to arrive?
6. How many times a month would you like information?
7. Where would you see more value in your business if something changed in these emails?
8. Why would you share one of these messages?
9. Which topic did you most enjoy in the last year?
10. Your thoughts on _________
My publisher gave me a link to give away from my last book. http://books.noisetrade.com/garywpatterson/million-dollar-blind-spots-book
You can always email me at gary@FiscalDoctor.com www.FiscalDoctor.com 678-319-4739
Looking forward to helping you, Gary
Key member of 2 successful Inc. 500 international Companies always ready to help you next.
Helps leaders increase profitability providing access to 100 insider ways to unlock cashflow often better and cheaper than incumbents. Gary can be reached at 678-319-4739 or gary@FiscalDoctor.com.