Gary W. Patterson, FiscalDoctor® interview by Main Street Mavericks Radio on Common Major Misconceptions When Hiring a CPA is available at goo.gl/pu82yA
Lots of people do not really understand what their CPA does, how best to select one and how to optimize that crucial relationship. This interview answers five crucial questions when hiring or re-evaluating your CPA relationship.
1. Briefly, why are you qualified to answer this question?
2. What are the most common misconceptions people have about hiring a CPA?
3. Why might someone need both a CPA and someone like yourself?
4. What do people like you do that is different from what their CPA does?
5. Which 5 questions people might ask before they finalize selecting their external CPA?
On a related issue, clients say I help leaders strategically increase revenue profitably with less stress by uncovering Million Dollar Blind Spots(c) in time to avoid costly mistakes and make the best business decisions; carrying out rigorous due diligence, strategic enterprise risk management (ERM) and risk assessment reviews, and partnering with them on critical fiscal and financial projects.
After you listen, call for your 15-minute free discussion on any aspect of these questions. Contact me at 678-319-4739 or gary@FiscalDoctor.com. Thankfully, there is a FiscalDoctor in the building.